What's new

FS Brad Sears Beehive Estate Badger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this brush a few weeks ago and am trying one more time to find a lucky new home for this brush. It is a Brad Sears custom English Butterscotch and Faux Tortoise Beehive with the Brad Sears Estate Badger knot set to 26mm x 52mm. It has excellent backbone and super soft tips. It feels amazing on the face. The only reason I am parting is it is just a bit too big for my liking. I have settled on a 24mm x 48mm as my ideal size. I am offering again for $150 CONUS. This is a $250 retail brush and a steal for $150. Seriously a great brush that needs a new home.

I am tossing in a 99% full tub of Proraso Green soap and a new tin of Simpson soap.

IMG_6963.jpeg

IMG_6958.jpeg

Please let me know if you have any questions.

It's Hedley

:c17: It is lovely.
(but I have s o overspent my Xmas-4-me budget this year.)
GLWS
beehive, butterscotch, lovely design accents, awesome knot, and a Brad.... /bonks head

That is beautiful. Someone should jump on it.
:c17: It is lovely.
(but I have s o overspent my Xmas-4-me budget this year.)
GLWS
beehive, butterscotch, lovely design accents, awesome knot, and a Brad.... /bonks head

Thank you gentlemen. I think Brad's brushes are some of the most underrated and under appreciated. I wish he made 24mm knots for his handles. Too bad many artisan brush makers are leaning toward the larger sized knots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom