What's new

bought a razorock mj90 A

I figured it was only 28 bucks total, so it's not a big loss if I don't like it. I get another nice 316 stainless steel handle out of it. I know it comes with an edwin jagger like aluminum head and a nice 316 stainless steel handle. Anyone with any experience with this razor? is it mild? medium aggressiveness? is it a smooth and efficient razor? give me your thoughts on it. is it more aggressive than the edwin jagger razors?

I figured it was only 28 bucks total, so it's not a big loss if I don't like it. I get another nice 316 stainless steel handle out of it. I know it comes with an edwin jagger like aluminum head and a nice 316 stainless steel handle. Anyone with any experience with this razor? is it mild? medium aggressiveness? is it a smooth and efficient razor? give me your thoughts on it. is it more aggressive than the edwin jagger razors?
It is now already sold with the A plate only. That plate is a tad more aggressive than the DE89. Still it is a mild razor. I prefer it much to the DE89. Not sorry for the money spent.
But if you like aggressive razors, this is not for you.

It is now already sold with the A plate only. That plate is a tad more aggressive than the DE89. Still it is a mild razor. I prefer it much to the DE89. Not sorry for the money spent.
But if you like aggressive razors, this is not for you.
can you get a BBS shave with the mj90 A?

I like aggressive razors somewhat, but I like efficient razors that are comfortable more. is it the MJ90 A EFFICIENT in your opinion?

can you get a BBS shave with the mj90 A?

I like aggressive razors somewhat, but I like efficient razors that are comfortable more. is it the MJ90 A EFFICIENT in your opinion?
Yes I can. And I have black terribly coarse whiskers. With the DE89 for me BBS is impossible. And I have both the DE89 and the Muhle R89.
Efficient is a term I avoid, because efficiency is only something relative to your whiskers, a strictly individual parameter.

I like ivan_101's answer. We should all avoid the term, "efficient". Or at least use it less. Much less. I have always thought that if the edge of the blade touched your skin the razor was efficient. I have an MJ90A and a couple of Edwin Jaggers. I like them equally. Wonderful smooth shavers. I shave nearly 365 times a year. Smooth is where it is at for me and DFS - DFS+ is more than good enough. Enjoy it.

Top Bottom