What's new

Boston shave stores?

Dear Gents,

I will visit the US - MIT, Boston - in the end of June. I'm looking for a shave store with a wide range of soaps to further improve my collection. Could you recommend some?(Multi-brand stores would be nice.)

Thank you in advance and happy shaves!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Dear Gents,

I will visit the US - MIT, Boston - in the end of June. I'm looking for a shave store with a wide range of soaps to further improve my collection. Could you recommend some?(Multi-brand stores would be nice.)

Brick and Mortar stores are becoming a thing of the past, you will be lucky to find such a store. In my area, there are no such stores, we have beauty stores for woman, then we have your Walmart, Target super centers, even malls have been dying throughout the country since long before the pandemic, but many more died during the pandemic.

So if Chicago has any remaining shops, that will be interesting. I know that ShaveNation is supposed to be based in Chicago, you know, the GeoFatBoy guy on Youtube? So ya, maybe big cities still have them, but small towns don't have nothing! Much of my life has become online shopping, as thats the only way to get anything here, sad reality, but true!

Dear Gents,

I don't know of any Boston-based shave shops, but I'm following im case someone posts a spot!

Thank you to all of you - I guess I will place an order for some desired items from the US (more Stirling soaps...) which I will pick up at the hotel I will stay to reduce the shipping cost.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Thank you to all of you - I guess I will place an order for some desired items from the US (more Stirling soaps...) which I will pick up at the hotel I will stay to reduce the shipping cost.

Stirling soaps are the best, I love the ones I have now, and wow do they make them in a lot of scents! These pictures are of the first two orders that I've made with them.

proxy.php

proxy.php

My friend is heading to Boston next week, and i was thinking about sending her on a small quest for some nice USA shaving supplies. Anny recommendations? Idealy something that is not easily obtainable in Europe.
I already have Stirling soaps so maybe something less known? hidden gems?

Top Bottom