What's new

Boston Bruins

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Late hit or Cheap shot?
Paco:
The league decided it was a 'late hit', but from veiwing the tape, I'm of the opinion it was a late hit and head shot. :nono:

Christopher
proxy.php
"Only God saves more than Goaltenders". Christopher

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew, I haven't been on B&B much the last few weeks. I'm a diehard hockey guy, the Bs being my team, but I love pro hockey in general. Going in, I had the Nuckers taking Lord Stanley's Cup in 6, but now I'm thinking it may well go seven.

I think, even though the Nucks carried the play much of the time during the three games they won, that the Bruins could have stole a couple of those wins with the right bounces.

Boston should play strong back at home for game 6, but I have a hard time seeing them hoisting the cup back on the west coast in BC. That's a hard place to win a game seven.

I've thought it was a great series so far, though! I believe Vancouver's more talent stacked, but Boston's got the stout D, wild netminding, and just enough elbow grease up front to have a puncher's shot at it.

MAN I LOVE THE NHL PLAYOFFS.

I have no horse left, but this will be the finals I remember for goaltending and finger biting. What a playoffs this has been, if the NBA locks out do you think more fans will become interested in the NHL on a casual level because there is less competing for their attention?

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Nothing beats the Stanley Cup playoffs.

I would imagine it's a good time to go shoplifting in Canada right now, what with the entire country huddled around the tv in the Molson plant.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
That's the nature of sports. A blowout is negated by a 1-0 squeaker.

But what's better than a game seven?

Very few things are better then game seven. As a Wings fan, my instinct is to root for the Original Six team. As a Cleveland fan (read that as a person who had his guts ripped out by the games all time greats), VAN deserves some redemption after 94. Man alive, I will be bored this summer with only the MLB to occupy my time.

Go Tribe, go Browns, go Monsters, go Cavs, go to game 7 Lord Stanley.

I'm conflicted here, I normally root for the American team (BOO CANADA) but I can't stand Boston fans from any sport (sorry, Bostonians), so I don't know who to root for or against.

Regardless, enjoying the games. :D

i thought it would be v.c like the rest of you... now i dont know.
i have been rooting for boston all along though. so its been a cool series for me!!!
detroit rules!!!!

Top Bottom