What's new

Bored, Can't Sleep ?

HAHAHA!!! Awesome find, Sue! Hey, if you're up late and bored...how's that soap curing? Lol...

(had a great shave with the savory rose soap, followed by the splash before bed last night, followed by a little more splash this morning, followed by a nice bit o' C&S #88 to get me through the work day...'twas definitely a "rosy" day!) :001_tongu

HAHAHA!!! Awesome find, Sue! Hey, if you're up late and bored...how's that soap curing? Lol...

(had a great shave with the savory rose soap, followed by the splash before bed last night, followed by a little more splash this morning, followed by a nice bit o' C&S #88 to get me through the work day...'twas definitely a "rosy" day!) :001_tongu

Actually, I did tweak the oil mix a bit last night; but spent most of the evening reorganizing without the 12 foot shelf that fell off the wall. I guess those little plastic clips aren't meant to hold twenty some gallons. They just don't make things like they used to. :redface:

Added a little more bergamot, vetiver and woody notes. Will give it a sniff later this morning. Wendy also tried the "real" sample vial and the scent was gone in under 20 minutes to her.
Sue

Post your pics Matthew. A few of the 1950's have glasses that I couldn't line up correctly but are pretty funny.
Sue

Here are three:

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom