What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

BOOTS Freshwood brushless

My premiere shave using the Freshwood cream.....The tools were a virgin Rainbow blade loaded into a gold Schone DE open comb. Double wash & rinse with bar soap and hot water before shaving , the usual technique....Massaged a dollop of Freshwood between palms and worked it onto the beard for 2 minutes..This is a very loose , thin cream, and stays that way on the skin, it even disappears if you let it sit too long..I did get a shave out of it , but not smooth , not BBS , and 3 nicks from lack of protection....It smells good , a manly spice scent..I got this in a trade , but would not buy it myself...Stephan's Smooth Shave ranks #1 with me , EGO from Ukraine is a very high quality brushless cream , and Eveline Menline brushless gel from Poland is also superb , but sadly BOOTS DSCN1382.JPG Freshwood is for "emergency use only" .

Thanks for the review malocchio.

I enjoy reading about the products you use and have made a few cream purchases based on your suggestions.

Great to try these obscure products even if they turn out to be a dud, it's the only way you will know...

Top Bottom