What's new

Bootlegger's Brigands!

IMG_3476.jpeg

Perfecto

I maintain that @OkieStubble’s blends are more than the sum of their parts, and punch well above their weight.
Case in point - today’s shave. Bootlegger’s Perfecto Maduro aftershave, matched with Boellis Panama 1924 eau de toilette..
The robust depth and joie de vivre of the Perfecto Maduro was the perfect foil for the timeless elegance of the Boellis Panama fragrance.
Never underestimate Bootlegger’s.
IMG_6282.jpeg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I maintain that @OkieStubble’s blends are more than the sum of their parts, and punch well above their weight.
Case in point - today’s shave. Bootlegger’s Perfecto Maduro aftershave, matched with Boellis Panama 1924 eau de toilette..
The robust depth and joie de vivre of the Perfecto Maduro was the perfect foil for the timeless elegance of the Boellis Panama fragrance.
Never underestimate Bootlegger’s.
View attachment 1831585

Beautiful pic! I am glad you have discovered one of the simple 'joys of living' with the Perfecto Maduro. I have been waiting for you to finally mix that last blend together and hear what you think! :)

Vanilla Bay Rum.

Last night as I thought about Clubman Friday I figured I could either use Lime Bay Rum or Vanilla Bay Rum. It was only 33 degrees when I got up and we have a few snow flurries So the Lime was out. But that’s okay because the Vanilla is fantastic.

The vanilla be is so nice. When we mixed our test batches, I made a pretty large amount, which lasted until just a week or two ago.

I mentioned I mixed a new batch last week, and I keep going into the cabinet to sniff it every couple days.

I remember the test batch change over the several weeks after mixing it, and this new bottle is going through the same blending/aging process. Great stuff.

Top Bottom