What's new

Bootlegger's Bay Rum

I agree. Now just upload the file so there can use it.... If you don't mind. Or upload it to the wiki!

I agree. Now just upload the file so there can use it.... If you don't mind. Or upload it to the wiki!

Here is the label image if anyone wants it.

imcndn

$bootleggers.jpg

I made a batch of the Bay Rum Lime tonight. I really like the scent of this one...

$Bootleggers_BayRum_Lime.jpg

Here is the label if anyone wants it....
$bootlegger_lime.jpg

imcndn

I am almost there! I have two of the three ingredients. One I already had, the Master's Bay Rum AS, which I acquired in a swap of shaving items awhile back. The second, the Pinaud Clubman Virgin Islands Bay Rum I just had ordered for me by my local Walgreens. And now I am just waiting for the Superior 70 Bay Rum AS to arrive, which the Walgreens was also very helpful in tracking down and ordering for me.

Tim

Love this idea! Going to try this myself, so far have only located Master's at my local Sally's beauty. My Local Walgreens does'nt appear to have either the Superior 70, or the PVIBR. Going to stay on the hunt though. I've already found a nice bottle for decanting. Love the labels Vez made as well, but thinking I might put my own spin on one.

You should talk with the manager of your local Walgreens. I did so with mine and the manager was more than happy to order the Superior 70 and PVIBR and have it delivered to the store. The added benefit is you do not have to pay for shipping if you are willing to pick up your order at the store.

Give it a try, all the manager can say is "no", but I doubt they will.

Tim

Curious if anyone's tried the Original Bootlegger's but without the Masters? Wonder what (except for the glycerin) would be missing.

Thanks guys, and Rum On!

Hi there...I give this thread a bump...see where'll go
I love my Catie's Bubbles Barnegat Bay and OSP Bayrum and I recently bought the Clubman VIBR...and whooaaa, it was way too clovey....I read about mixing own bootlegged bayrum...but I don't have all the ingredient...

I made my own. starting with getting the glass bottle to the essential oil. There's no lime so I use lemon and Thayers lemon witchhazel.

The result...very nice...lemonish clove...the clove is much less and bearable now. I just made a small batch to try. Next will try with perhaps orange and/or lime...

Any further ideas gents...??

20200907_200302.jpg

Top Bottom