What's new

Bootlegger's Bay Rum Bonanza

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Sadly, out of stock. (edit: they carry the spray tobacco AS, not the drip splash)
ShoeboxShaveshop used to carry it too, but also out of stock
:sad:

I actually buy the spray Tobacco AS from Italian Barber. The spray head screws off and the price is right. :)

I've ordered everything needed to make some Bootleggin' goodness! Walgreens has great prices on the Clubman products and $25 free shipping minimum.

I also picked up the Special Reserve. Delicious. Love it.

I've ordered everything needed to make some Bootleggin' goodness! Walgreens has great prices on the Clubman products and $25 free shipping minimum.

I also picked up the Special Reserve. Delicious. Love it.

I'll agree with you, their Clubman prices are amazing, especially the 12oz Bay rum.

But I'm having a *terrible* experience with their shipping right now. Walgreen's uses Ontrac for their shipping company, and I've been fighting with them daily for a week now to get my shipment delivered. Ontrac has the worst customer service that I've ever experienced (and I really mean that). So much, that I'm sure they are a front for a drug cartel. Because they are so bad at delivering packages, there is no way they could be a profitable company. It really is the most f-ed up situation I've had the displeasure to deal with in recent memory. And I have Comcast cable/internet.

TTT

This is such a great thread I need to bump it to the top so I can find the ingredients list Monday when I make my order. I just got into Clubman since I've been using very little aftershave to test all these soaps and WOW I really really like Clubman. I think I might try 50 aftershave now!

TTT

This is such a great thread I need to bump it to the top so I can find the ingredients list Monday when I make my order. I just got into Clubman since I've been using very little aftershave to test all these soaps and WOW I really really like Clubman. I think I might try 50 aftershave now!

Yup, just go to the Bootlegger's page in the wiki. All the recipes are there. Link is in m signature too.

Where are you guys finding your Superior 70 Bay Rum? I've contacted the US representative and so has Atlanta Barber Supply and neither of us can seem to be able to find a supply. Walgreen's used to carry it in many stores but now only a few seem to have it. Based on their site, I would have to take an hour train ride to pick up a few bottles. There are sellers on Ebay and Amazon charging 3 or 4 times what the actual cost is and the mentholated version is even harder to find at the normal price.

A similar situation exists with Alcolado Glacial. Does anyone know who the US distributor of Superior 70 is? We thought we knew but we never heard from them after the initial contact.

Top Bottom