What's new

Boom Boom

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
With open carry legal in Texas it would be fun to do. Especially wearing a full quick draw rig. I have neither the rig nor the SA. If you come to Carrollton Mike I will walk in with you. :lol:

We'll go all out Hollywood cowboy. :w00t:

1578507350328.png

There possibly seems to be a misconception that I was talking about open carry. Although I do have a period correct 1880s style belt and holster, the holster in the previous pics. is an IWB that tucks it in nice and tight under a shirt or jacket.

1578508610489.png

Last edited:
With open carry legal in Texas it would be fun to do. Especially wearing a full quick draw rig. I have neither the rig nor the SA. If you come to Carrollton Mike I will walk in with you. :lol:

I wouldn't in TX unless in a small rural town or area. People are nervous down here after the El Paso Walmart debacle and the latest church shooting. As well, in south TX you're just as liable to have a bunch of Cholos follow you and try and take it from you from behind. Texas has changed a lot demographically..............for the worse.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I wouldn't in TX unless in a small rural town or area. People are nervous down here after the El Paso Walmart debacle and the latest church shooting. As well, in south TX you're just as liable to have a bunch of Cholos follow you and try and take it from you from behind. Texas has changed a lot demographically..............for the worse.

I never open carry for that very reason, I was being a bit of a smart ***. When Texas changed over from a CHL to an LTC I saw open carry everywhere. Now I hardly see it at all. I am in North Texas, Dallas Suburb.

Top Bottom