What's new

Boneless Pork Loin - Roast or Chops

This is, in my opinion, the best deal in meat out there. However, I don't read much about it here or anywhere.

Yesterday I bought 2 loins, ~ 16 lbs, for less than $38. I came home and cut off 2 nice ~ 4 lb roasts and the rest into 26 ~ 1" thick chops.

I'm looking forward to Saturday when I'm going to do one of the roasts on the grill.

Who else enjoys this cut?

Pork tenderloin on the grill = WIN :thumbup1:

The seasoning you put on it beforehand is well preserved throughout the grilling, and the meat is tender and juicy when you're done

Last edited:
This is, in my opinion, the best deal in meat out there. However, I don't read much about it here or anywhere.

Yesterday I bought 2 loins, ~ 16 lbs, for less than $38. I came home and cut off 2 nice ~ 4 lb roasts and the rest into 26 ~ 1" thick chops.

I'm looking forward to Saturday when I'm going to do one of the roasts on the grill.

Who else enjoys this cut?

That sounds like a great deal..... I would find plenty of uses for the chops as well as for a roast. Hard to beat pork chops with spicy plum sauce, rice and green salad..........

Love the tenderloin. A favorite of mine is to brine the tenderloin, then sear it off on the grill. Rest it, slice into medallions, and serve.

Top Bottom