What's new

Bond No 9 Special at Saks

Saks 5th Avenue has a special on Bond No 9 fragrances thru Nov 13 as you can see here on Saks website.

The deal is, you purchase two Bond No 9 products (some restrictions) and get a 3.3oz bottle of certain Bond No 9 fragrances free. They call it a "refill" - it's a tester bottle in a plain white box and no cap. Otherwise, same bottle and same juice.

For example, you could buy two of the Bond No 9 scented candles (same scents as the fragrances) for $95 each for a total of $190, and get a free bottle of New Haarlem, which normally costs $230. I guess another way to look at that example is you can buy a bottle of New Haarlem at $40 off and get two Bond No 9 candles free.

Or, I suppose if three of you got together and did a group buy, you could buy 2 bottles of New Haarlem (or other scent) and get a bottle free, and split the total cost 3 ways.

Just wanted to let ya'll know of the possibilities. :thumbup1:

Thanks for the heads up. One house I've yet to explore. I did just get in today a lot of 10 different samples from them that I scored on eBay for $12 shipped. No New Haarlem or New York Oud though, which are probably the only 2 that interest me.

I was curious about that one too, because it's higher priced than the others although it's not one of my favorites, but out of over 20 choices, New York Oud isn't on the list.

Which two did you order? :wink2:

I'm trying to get someone to order some candles and I'll get the fragrance. Not really working for me, though. I don't know Bond No. 9 too well. Sniffed once, didn't thrill me.

I like Bond no. 9 a lot but I admit they are a bit overpriced for what they produce. Most of their fragrances smell like a better version of something else with just a few exceptions. The only ones that really get me excited are the Harrod's Swarovski Oud, Chinatown, Fire Island, Nuits de Noho, Andy Warhol's Silver Factory, and Brooklyn. And of those five, only three are truly unique to me (Swarovski Oud, Fire Island and Chinatown). I used to think Chinatown was over-hyped and rather blah, but over time I grew to absolutely love it and I cannot find anything remotely close to it. The last three are just really good concoctions that smell a bit typical I confess but somehow better than most common fragrances on the market.

Top Bottom