What's new

Bonavita Drip Coffee Maker

I know Bonavita was having some issues with its US distribution channel but hadnt heard of quality concerns. it’s such a simple device I can’t imagine what they would struggle with.

@beginish Bonavita is back on top in the latest wirecutter coffee maker review. Won’t post a link but should be easy to find.

That's good to hear, though I'm now 9+(!) years in with my original Bonavita. I simply do a descaling every 3-4 months and scrub the stainless pot. There is something refreshing about a one button appliance that JUST WORKS. The Baratza Encore continues to perform, and I just did a little disassembly of the Ring Burr and the plastic containers/gasket for cleaning over the weekend.

7+ years in with my Bonavita. Its brewed thousands of pots of coffee and never once let me down.

Like @beginish I simply descale mine once in a while. I have a whole house water filter and softener so I find that twice a year is sufficient.

It looks like they worked through some pandemic era distribution issues and are back on track. Thats good news because when mine finally fails it'll be immiediately replaced with another.

Top Bottom