Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
So, shave two 48 hours later.

Gillette NEW SC - Balzano - Same blade flipped
Stirling Sunflower Fields - Same soap for consistency
Omega boar

The same three pass shave. WTG, XTG, ATG and cleanups.

First pass was tuggy. The same as the first shave or slightly worse, hard to say. Considerable stubble after a rinse.

Second pass the blade felt much smoother than the first shave. I was surprised by it. Very little tugging XTG. I was focused on it so I could feel a small amount, but really nothing to complain about.

Third pass felt nice and smooth again with no tugging at all. It was quite comfortable so I was buffing a lot below my jawline. After a rinse I had one small weeper left side of my adams apple, not a surprise really with the amount of buffing I did. After a rinse only slight stubble on my two trouble areas. Relather and buff ATG over them again, rinse and BBS.

I did make my lather slightly thicker but I'm not sure that was the reason this shave felt smoother. I think the blade itself is smoothing out, but oddly now 30 minutes post shave my skin feels a bit dry, like the blade is harsh even though I couldnt really feel it. I've never needed a post shave balm, but if I had any I'd likely use it.

All in a pretty good shave and it did get me to BBS without any issues really. I'm not sure the sharpness will hold up but it has at least one more shave in it.

Top Bottom