What's new

Boker Keen Cutter

Just finished this up for a fellow member! gave the blade a light cleaning and some custom black acrylic scales with a red pinless wedge. :thumbup1: Should be a nice shaver once its all honed up! oops!! just noticed I wrote keen instead of KING in the title, sorry guys.

Last edited:
Those scales are sweet! How do you get it pinless like that? Or is it a trade secret... heh

Some sort of heat treatment? Melt the acrylic to bond it?

Those scales are sweet! How do you get it pinless like that? Or is it a trade secret... heh

Some sort of heat treatment? Melt the acrylic to bond it?

Love the scales (although my preference is to see a front pin, but still awesome).

Looking forward to recieving this beauty! :D

I like the red wedge. Sexy mon!!!

Thank you guys, glad you like them, I was telling Haggiboy that I had a brief encounter with a black widow right before working on this razor, so that was my inspiration for the scales. :laugh:

This seals it for me.
I'm getting into straights.
...don't tell SWMBO...

Yeah dude, that bug snuck up and bit me a couple days ago... it's pretty much all I can think about when my mind get idle... lol

Thank you guys, glad you like them, I was telling Haggiboy that I had a brief encounter with a black widow right before working on this razor, so that was my inspiration for the scales. :laugh:

I used to have a black widow that lives in my lawn mower house on the back of my garage. I left him alone and he left me alone. (plus where I lived it wasn't hot enough for them to get REALLY poisonous... you'd only go numb for a few hours instead of dead)

As always, looks great! Love the story behind it. We also have Black Widows where I live, its always interesting to find one.

Top Bottom