What's new

Body Soap of the Day

Not that I noticed :001_cool:
It lathers really well. really frothy and slick.

Maybe if I used it for a solid week or more I would notice the scent or if it had any effects on my skin.
I might start that. But dang, I'm nervous to use anything for a long period of time other than the Molton Brown

The Molton Brown will always be there, my friend. Let me know how the TAOS bar keeps up. Now you have me wondering about the Molton Brown soap bar. Being the bar aficionado that I am maybe I need one in my arsenal?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
The Molton Brown will always be there, my friend. Let me know how the TAOS bar keeps up. Now you have me wondering about the Molton Brown soap bar. Being the bar aficionado that I am maybe I need one in my arsenal?

I would highly recommend it.

Urban Hive Naturals - Musk & Pink Grapefruit with Bentonite clay

Never heard of these guys. The 'Refresher Bar' looks promising. Tea Tree, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus are right up my alley.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409773123.084880.jpg

Rum Bar Dragon's Blood.

Thank you to this thread for making me go out and buy two more bars of soap, so that I can rotate body soap, too [read in sarcastic tone].

Never heard of these guys. The 'Refresher Bar' looks promising. Tea Tree, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus are right up my alley.

View attachment 491542
Lol not too many people have heard of it, it's the wife's brand. More for the ladies but still lots of unisex and men's type products. I'm sure I'll put up some when I get my vendorship set up and running here and I'm a big samples guy so there will be some giveaways of our products.

Lol not too many people have heard of it, it's the wife's brand. More for the ladies but still lots of unisex and men's type products. I'm sure I'll put up some when I get my vendorship set up and running here and I'm a big samples guy so there will be some giveaways of our products.

So this is your brand? Or am I misunderstanding you?

Rum Bar Dragon's Blood.

Thank you to this thread for making me go out and buy two more bars of soap, so that I can rotate body soap, too [read in sarcastic tone].

Wow! I just noticed that I called it "Rum Bar". It's actually "Zum Bar". Not sure why I was subconsciounsly thinking about rum at 8:00 on a Thursday morning.

Anyway, used the Zum Bar Dragon's Blood again today. This stuff has a real strong Patchouli type scent. I can see where it wouldn't be for everyone, but I like it. Strong enough to make the bathroom smell nice and the scent stays with me a bit throughout the day.

Top Bottom