What's new

Body Soap of the Day

Nesti Dante Cipresso

proxy.php

Basicaly Savon de Marseille and Aleppo soap
Nesti Dante, pick a scent, gorgeous soaps
Saponificio Varesino also pick a scent plus they do have matching bath soaps for their shave soap. I do like to start the shower with the scent I'm about to shave with.
And portuguese soaps, maybe a little secret but long soap making tradition. Musgo Real, Ach Brito and Castelbel Porto do have some nice smelling soaps

Need to try those.
I do enjoy the Il Frutetto series from Nesti Dante Peach Melon is a pretty amazing scent. And the Paradiso Frangipani and Coconut is outstanding.
Thanks for the recommendations. :001_smile
Regarding the soaps in my post, the Cipresso and Villages and Monasteries lean to the masculine; the Gold and Platinum anniversary soaps are unisex. Cipresso is my all-time favourite.

Thanks for the recommendations. :001_smile
Regarding the soaps in my post, the Cipresso and Villages and Monasteries lean to the masculine; the Gold and Platinum anniversary soaps are unisex. Cipresso is my all-time favourite.

Good to hear, that. I do enjoy fruity scents in spring. and hardly anything better than a fresh citrus soap on hot summer days.
Also woodsy warm or even oriental scents for autumn and winter. Like my shave soap I pick my body soap for season and daily mood. I have a collection of 20-25 diffrent body soaps

If you like Nesti Dante, you should have a look on Saponificio Varesino and Castelbel Porto for their body soaps. great quality on those aswell.

Top Bottom