What's new

Body Soap of the Day

proxy.php

Really? I was gifted some during Christmas but haven't used it yet. What don't you like about it?

There's nothing bad about it, don't get me wrong. I've only used it twice and can tell it definitely won't last long. Doesn't seem to lather all that great for me despite always using very generous amounts of product. As far as how well it cleans, it's totally fine, in that regard. And again, smells great. I'm just a much bigger fan of others, especially when I can get huge bars of Castelbel Porto and others at places like Marshall's for $4. It gets such great reviews that I guess I set my expectations a little higher.

There's nothing bad about it, don't get me wrong. I've only used it twice and can tell it definitely won't last long. Doesn't seem to lather all that great for me despite always using very generous amounts of product. As far as how well it cleans, it's totally fine, in that regard. And again, smells great. I'm just a much bigger fan of others, especially when I can get huge bars of Castelbel Porto and others at places like Marshall's for $4. It gets such great reviews that I guess I set my expectations a little higher.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the information. I will probably have to break mine out soon and try it. I might have to try the Castelbel Porto as well. :)

Top Bottom