What's new

Body hair

chefchris said:
I went to Amazon.com to check the price of the Bodygroom.

Under the section "customers who bought this item also bought"

Brokeback Mountain:eek:

Not that there is anything wrong with that!:lol:

LOL.......By the way.......around fathers day is when I heard about the bodygroom and went online to find prices and it was $50....If your considering buying one hit up Target....$39 and some change....good deal!!

New member, looking through a lot of old posts.

I just had to comment, that commerical was freaking hillerous!!! I'm going to have to show it to the wife.

But, I might just pick this up. I need a new groomer for all my bodyhair and this looks pretty nice.

OMG, what an ad! I don't think I've every laughed so hard over a commercial. I may just have to try the product if I find a good price tho I've had really good results when (shaving for) bodybuilding with a disposable (gasp) gillette and either Molle' brushless or (gasp again) canned Barbasol. I agree tho, the Wahl just wasn't doing it. Also, shaving tends to be better for me in most places as my hair is thick and coarse so it shows easily and looks stubbly if just buzzed. (tho my beard (goatee) trimmer works well for other areas). What I really need is something that bloodlessly addresses tough areas like knees and back of knees.

I bought one of these at Target a while back and it works great on "the boys," as you guys say. Be careful though, there is a little clipper part on the end that'll get you if you get overconfident with it and get careless! :eek:

A few years ago I had a series of surguries and medical treatments and I lost almost all of my body hair. When I was in High School I was a really hairy guy, now nothing. It never grew back, today I have very little body hair. Now I don't recommend anyone getting very, very, very sick, but it cleared up my body hair.

Top Bottom