What's new

Body bar for acne prone skin?

A shaving forum and no one mentioned the Alum bar or Witch Hazel (alcohol formula)?
Alum bar actually works very well and helping breakouts. Use after shower.

Thanks for the info. I just got three of the bars from QED. Hopefully, I'll see some results.

Did you also get the French Green Clay Mask?
While the Black Magic soap helped, I noticed a marked difference when I started masking weekly.

Rico

I haven't tried the QED Black Magic bar, but I have tried other charcoal products and they were decent for my oily acne prone skin, but didn't seem to work as well as Panoxyl and Neutrogena salicylic acid cleansers. I've done a French Green Clay (not from QED, but from Amazon) mask twice in the last 2 weeks and was really happy. I only left it on for maybe 15 minutes though, but it seemed to work better than any other mask I've tried and I've tried quite a few. I think it'll be fantastic in the summer when my skin is so much more oily.

I used the QED Black Magic bar twice and my face feels great. It was a little tight and dry after the first use but it definitely feels less oily during the day.

For body a simple Aloe Glycerin bar. Cetaphil & dove sensitive skin works good as well for a better lather.. But the aloe glycerin bar seems to work best as far as body breakouts for me & skin has never looked clear!

Remember a lot of acne is hormone induced so outside of proper daily hygiene & eating well.. if all else fails that can be a culprit you may want to look into. Just throwing that out there

Top Bottom