What's new

Bobsrazors.com

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Just a heads up to check out our new straight razor vendor, Bob Keyes. I met Bob in person years ago and he is a super nice guy with a lot of knowledge restoring and honing straight razors. I have purchased several razors from him over the years and have been really pleased with them. His name here is @sugarfoot and below is a link to his vendor page. He posts razors quite often so be sure to check in from time to time.

Just a heads up to check out our new straight razor vendor, Bob Keyes. I met Bob in person years ago and he is a super nice guy with a lot of knowledge restoring and honing straight razors. I have purchased several razors from him over the years and have been really pleased with them. His name here is @sugarfoot and below is a link to his vendor page. He posts razors quite often so be sure to check in from time to time.

I concur although never having met him, we have spoken numerous times.
His restorations have helped me build a nice collection of straight razors. He’s a pleasure to do business with.

I just had the pleasure of doing business with Bob ( @sugarfoot ) on a recent razor purchase and a scale upgrade for another one of my other razors. He is extremely knowledgeable about everything straight razors. has a good mind for useful yet classic and tasteful upgrades to vintage razors like his adjustable pivot pins, and is a down to earth good guy! I will certainly be purchasing more razors from him, now knowing firsthand the quality and craftsmanship that goes into his work!

Another thumbs up for Bob. I have bought a few razors from him, and all were supurb. I just wish he sold more shortie conversions. :D

Another thumbs up for Bob. I have bought a few razors from him, and all were supurb. I just wish he sold more shortie conversions. :D
I’ve always enjoyed all my dealings with him. I feel he’s an asset to the community. I wish he had more larger blades i.e. 6/8 and 7/8. I think 5/8 seems to be in his majority IMHO.

Top Bottom