What's new

Bob Dylan Appreciation Thread - Favorite Album/Song/Cover

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
And how could Series of Dreams not be included in Oh Mercy?
Lanois and Dylan clashed over Standing in the Doorway as well, right? Lanois wasn't crazy over Dylan's arrangement if I remember correctly and wanted more of a Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands approach. I like the final result.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune

I was just looking at the track list. I have the condensed version myself.
Thx for the link... I just ordered the 2 CD set... I'll have to be satisfied with that for the moment. I found a few like yours.... pretty pricey... I'm going to pay close attention to the third CD while streaming the Deluxe version... to see if it would be worth it in the future or just stick with streaming.

My problem is my music playback system is excellent... so CDs are even more special when played there instead of streaming via earphones or my TV surround system.

Eric_75

I forgot that I had the Biograph box set. I probably purchased that one at Tower Records in the late '90s. As pretty much everything on it appears elsewhere I wouldn't say it's essential unless you're a completist.

Eric_75

I forgot that I had the Biograph box set. I probably purchased that one at Tower Records in the late '90s. As pretty much everything on it appears elsewhere I wouldn't say it's essential unless you're a completist.
*Correction* not essential, sorry.

Eric_75

Okay, here's another one I have never owned.

R.jpg

Top Bottom