What's new

Boar brush denser than the 1305

I saw this on vintage scent but the price...... I feel it's too much to pay for a boar.
Does it have good backbone?
Yes, this brush is perfect in every way. The bristles used in this brush are simply the best available. Even better than the Thater boar which cost a lot more.
This is like no other boar brush I have tried. It is in a class by itself. No other brush comes close to the quality of this one. You have to try it to believe it.

Have no issues with the Semogue 1305 or 610 providing a good feeling exfoliation or making lather. The negative comments about back bone and break in period have me scratching my head. Did I just two rare brushes?

Have no issues with the Semogue 1305 or 610 providing a good feeling exfoliation or making lather. The negative comments about back bone and break in period have me scratching my head. Did I just two rare brushes?

They are very popular brushes. As I said before, when it comes to face lathering the 610 is mentioned more than any other brush it seems. Glad you're happy with them.

No, the 1305 is great, and I'm sure the 610 is too, maybe I'll get that one. As for backbone, the 1305 certainly has more than my synthetic Razorock Bruce, which I use nearly every morning, but no doubt there are those who will want more. There was a break-in period before my 1305 got as nice and soft as it is now, that I'll have to concede.

No, the 1305 is great, and I'm sure the 610 is too, maybe I'll get that one. As for backbone, the 1305 certainly has more than my synthetic Razorock Bruce, which I use nearly every morning, but no doubt there are those who will want more. There was a break-in period before my 1305 got as nice and soft as it is now, that I'll have to concede.

The 610 arrived as a gift. It’s shorter than the 1305. I got an Omeha mixed and it’s tiny. I have nothing but praise for all three.

Top Bottom