What's new

BnB shave brush

I have been using my BnB brush now for 2 weeks exclusively, and have found it is starting to get nice and soft. It has fanned out fairly decently and I no longer have trouble with any of my creams or soaps. I had found when it was new directly out of the box, that Tabac was nearly impossible to whip up without constantly having to reload. Now, after finding some great posts on Tabac itself, I have about 10 secs of loading time and about 2 minutes of my hybrid lathering technique, and I am set for atr least 9 passes if I want to. (I only go 3!!) Anyways, if anyone is on the fence about buying or even using this little piggy, I say go for it. It is a great brush and a great value!!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Do you have a pic with some bloom?
Mine is still nice and upright which isn't a performance problem at all for me, but some bloom would sure look pretty.

Mine just arrived in the mail today! Breaking it in with some Tabac original oddly enough. Makes me wish I had to shave. :drool:

I agree with the others, let's see some pics!

Mine just arrived in the mail today! Breaking it in with some Tabac original oddly enough. Makes me wish I had to shave. :drool:

I agree with the others, let's see some pics!

The badger has landed.

Fifteen days to Australia from order date with WCS.

Kudos to the WCS people, USPS and Auspost.

No pictures of it bloomed (obviously) but here's one of it between two of my favourite boars.

$IMG_1307.jpg
From left to right left as you view the image:
- Semogue 1305
- BnB Smoke coloured
- Omega 31025 (I think - been a while since I bought it. Correct me if I'm wrong)

I like the BnB handle size and shape. It feels comfortable in my small hand.

I do enjoy using the Semogue and Omega boars because I face lather and like some backbone in a brush.

Also, the knot size and loft of the three is suits my style.

The badger has landed.

Fifteen days to Australia from order date with WCS.

Kudos to the WCS people, USPS and Auspost.

No pictures of it bloomed (obviously) but here's one of it between two of my favourite boars.

View attachment 300675
From left to right left as you view the image:
- Semogue 1305
- BnB Smoke coloured
- Omega 31025 (I think - been a while since I bought it. Correct me if I'm wrong)

I like the BnB handle size and shape. It feels comfortable in my small hand.

I do enjoy using the Semogue and Omega boars because I face lather and like some backbone in a brush.

Also, the knot size and loft of the three is suits my style.

I have 2 of the 3!!! In my opinion, you are going to love your BnB brush. Don't get me wrong, I love the Semogue, but it's not getting the use right now:laugh:

I have the B&B Blue from November. I think I have about 15-20 uses and it is still very dense and tight, not much bloom at all like my two Semogues. Probably because the bristles are packed in there so tight. I'm OK with that at has excellent backbone yet soft tips. I really don't think the bloom matters all that much anyway. Whatever your take on that, this brush is a Top Pick. I have my "Blue" is steady every-other-day rotation now, lathering Cella, Tabac, and some leftover Williams.

I'm really hoping my SOC comes in the next couple of days, I have some MWF on the way to try out with it too! I'm slightly jealous of your new B&B brush, by the time I got to them they were sold out! The next run can't come soon enough!

Top Bottom