What's new

"blue" aftershave options what else is out there

Olah,

I have just about burned through my bottle Epsilon Blue and so that leaves me looking for a replacement for something "blue" I've tried the following.

Razor Rock What The Puck
Epsilon Blue

But what else is really out there, I'm not interested in Aqua Velva Cool Blue, and I'll also add, it doesn't have to be the color blue, but if it was, it would be alot cooler! So guys, what do you think I should try next and or what do you think I should get?

Or I was just going to say "forget it" and get a bottle of Proraso Green or some Osage Green.

Last edited:

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
How about Blue Stratos? The original by Shulton is a masterpiece and so much nicer than the modern reformulated version.

Olah,

I have just about burned through my bottle Epsilon Blue and so that leaves me looking for a replacement for something "blue" I've tried the following.

Razor Rock What The Puck
Epsilon Blue

But what else is really out there, I'm not interested in Aqua Velva Cool Blue, and I'll also add, it doesn't have to be the color blue, but if it was, it would be alot cooler! So guys, what do you think I should try next and or what do you think I should get?

Or I was just going to say "forget it" and get a bo ttle of Proraso Green or some Osage Green.
Epsilon is good stuff, but other "blues" are out there. Look into Barrister & Mann Reserve Cool, which some folks think is close to the iconic Floid Blue and Epsilon, and I agree. The scent is similar, and leaves your skin well-pampered. Also 4711 Aftershave is darned nice, aromatic and with skin goodies and menthol. I used 4711 alot recently, I will get another bottle soon. You could surely do worse than these two if looking for a "blue" aftershave.

Last edited:
Epsilon is fine, but so much glycerin it feels like a balm when applying.

I still own 70-80ml of my Floid Blue, and still think it’s the best blue aftershave. But I won’t be sad when it’s gone because I have Myrsol Blue and Spanish Aqua Velva, which are both quite different, but very very good

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Booster Polar Ice is excellent. I just finished a bottle of Floïd Blue this summer and moved on to the Booster (and I prefer the Booster).
High praise!

There is an Avon blue aftershave that has been off the market quite awhile that is blue, has a spray top, called "Marine Musk" or musk marine.... I'll go look. I really like it, especially in Summer, but it's fine year round.

Edit: it's Musk Marine. It has has legs, and a little goes a long way, but if you like AS that hangs around a bit, this fills the bill.

'deep blue sea' from stirling
'nautilus' from henri et victoria
'stirling blu' from stirling

they are not blue in color but smell more 'blue' than epsilon which i also own.

I have

Booster ice blue
Epsilon
Aqua Velva ice blue
Stirling deep blue sea

I'm happy with all of them really. But epsilon and deep blue sea are my top 2

You may also like La Toja. It's a little different. But it has kind of a salt air mixed with fresh laundry sheets kind of vibe to it.

Aqua Velva is so cheap and easy to get. You should give it a try.

If you wanna talk some vintage stuff, I also like Avon Seazone.

Old Spice Pure Sport is more blue-ish than it is a blue scent. Nice for something different.

Top Bottom