What's new

Blind straight razor shaver from Washington State!

welcome ,
I am legally blind in one eye and completely in the other eye .. im not in your shoes but can relate as a lot is dependent on feel , me on the other hand have cut myself a few times ..lol..
I often wondered if I lost all my vision how I would shave with my straight razor but after your post I have a sigh of relief and am inspired as well as happy you are able to enjoy this great hobby .. !!

welcome ,
I am legally blind in one eye and completely in the other eye .. im not in your shoes but can relate as a lot is dependent on feel , me on the other hand have cut myself a few times ..lol..
I often wondered if I lost all my vision how I would shave with my straight razor but after your post I have a sigh of relief and am inspired as well as happy you are able to enjoy this great hobby .. !!

Awesome! I wonder if the times when you cut yourself were the result of you using your vision when you should have been feeling? I have some low vision friends who espouse this philosophy and even blindfold themselves to practice doing certain tasks like cooking or getting dressed. If you feel comfortable with the idea, it would be interesting to try blindfolded shaving, though maybe not with a straight the first time. Someday I'm going to get around to making a blindfolded shaving video to make a point.

Awesome! I wonder if the times when you cut yourself were the result of you using your vision when you should have been feeling? I have some low vision friends who espouse this philosophy and even blindfold themselves to practice doing certain tasks like cooking or getting dressed. If you feel comfortable with the idea, it would be interesting to try blindfolded shaving, though maybe not with a straight the first time. Someday I'm going to get around to making a blindfolded shaving video to make a point.

Keep us updated. ...

Top Bottom