What's new

Blind Buy recommendations ( Versace, Bogart Signature, Pour Lui, Taylor Old Bond ... )

Hello,

I would like to hear your recommendations for the following fragrances,
for my next blind purchase. I am looking for something classic and pleasant wearing.

Azzaro Pour Homme

Versace L'Homme

Bogart Signature

Ted Lapidus TL Pour Lui

Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui

Alfred Sung Sung for Men

Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood

Taylor of Old Bond Street Mr Taylor

Pino Silvestre

Acqua di Selva Acqua di Selva

Agua Brava

Trusardi Uomo

Which would be the best, I also appreciate your thoughts about these,

Thanks ,

Hello,

I would like to hear your recommendations for the following fragrances,
for my next blind purchase. I am looking for something classic and pleasant wearing.

Azzaro Pour Homme <---- Vintage or current

Versace L'Homme

Bogart Signature <---- Vintage or current

Ted Lapidus TL Pour Lui

Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui <---- Guide for vintage ODLPL

Alfred Sung Sung for Men

Pino Silvestre

Agua Brava

Trussardi Uomo <---- Find a bottle with Selective Beauty as the distributor

1625660158791.png

Which would be the best, I also appreciate your thoughts about these,

Thanks ,

From your list, the crossed out selections I am not familiar with. The highlighted selections are ones that I own vintage versions of and could recommend any one of those.

The only two on your list that I have tried are the Versace L'Homme and TOBS Sandalwood and I would recommend both of them.

Pino Silvestre is very piney as I recall. I own it, but I do not know if I have ever worn it. Maybe around the winter holidays. Very inexpensive, if I recall, so no great loss if you do not like it.

Azzaro Pour Homme is absolutely classic and pleasant. I do not think you can go wrong with this one if you like classic scents. Fairly inexpensive, too.

Versace L'Homme--not much recollection of this one. General impression of liking it. It may tend to be out of style.

Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood--I must have had this one, but I do not remember. It has a good reputation of being a very sandalwood scent. So if you like sandalwood, this one seems pretty safe to me.

I have no great impression one way or the other about the other scents you list.

+ 1 on Azzaro pour Homme - strong recommendation for the cooler time of the year.
Didn’t like Pino Silvestre as it was not a clean pine scent - Basil, Carnation and Geranium wrecked it for me.
Aqua di Selva is a typical Italian citric cologne - nice but a bit generic.

Azzaro would be my recommendation from this list. I love the scent of Agua Brava but it has zero staying power.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Azzaro Pour Homme one of my favorites! Great juice.

Versace L'Homme

Bogart Signature I liked this, kinda evergreen if I remember. Not bad longevity.

Ted Lapidus TL Pour Lui

Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Didn’t get along with this one. No longevity.

Alfred Sung Sung for Men Didn’t get along with this one either. Kinda sweet if I remember. I only wore it a couple times.

Pino Silvestre No longevity. Like an aftershave.

Agua Brava Great scent, light longevity.

Trusardi Uomo

Here are the ones I've tried (all were blind buys for me):

Azzaro Pour Homme - I love this one, a keeper in my collection.

Alfred Sung Sung for Men - Powerhouse, I enjoyed it, but didn't replace it when I had finished the bottle.

Pino Silvestre - I liked it and finished the bottle. I may get it again.

Agua Brava - Recent purchase. I like it very much. Top note of pine, a little bit of Quorum (same house, Antonio Puig), but not the powerhouse Quorum is. Great, affordable daily fragrance. A keeper.

Top Bottom