What's new

Bleu de Chanel - An Epiphany!

I grabbed a sample of Bleu de Chanel based on this thread, and I have to say that it's not bad at all. The grapefruit gives it a nice freshness and prevents the other notes from making it too heavy.
I find it in the same class as Aventus and L'Occtaine Vetyver for me...frags I wear when I don't want to think about which frag to wear. It's very safe.

My wife goes bonkers when I wear this. It's almost ridiculous, like catnip. I barely am moved by it. Smells OK to me but definitely not same reaction.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
My 20 year old step-son loves this one. When Melissa and I selected it for him, we both agreed, it is a young man's fragrance. YMMV

Randy,

I just saw this in the duty free shop in Seattle airport, so I gave myself a generous squirt on the back of my hand.

I'm sorry sir, but I just can't get behind this one. I've had it on about 45 minutes and am resisting the strong urge to wash it off. I stand firmly behind my original sentiment. Chanel should be ashamed of themselves!

As soon as this one came out, my wife loved it and brought a bottle home to me...I hated it, she loved it, lol. Never fails. I get grapefruit, grapefruit, grapefruit and some woodiness on the drydown. The longevity was fleeting at best for me, so I didn't wear it at all, and ended up trading it off on BST. Hope the guy (forget who it was) that picked it up, loved it ;-)

Randy,

I just saw this in the duty free shop in Seattle airport, so I gave myself a generous squirt on the back of my hand.

I'm sorry sir, but I just can't get behind this one. I've had it on about 45 minutes and am resisting the strong urge to wash it off. I stand firmly behind my original sentiment. Chanel should be ashamed of themselves!

Not surprised you don't care for it Tim, although I'm a little surprised you disliked it so much to make it a scrubber. If anything, I would have expected you might be a little bored with it.

Top Bottom