What's new

Blades on Alibaba

I was under the impression that London
Bridge is a vintage blade that's been out
Of production for years. I have not seen
Any modern version for sale at any of the
Usual spots.

I guess they rereleased it in the asian market. Haven’t seen it for sale anywhere online yet though.

Usual spots.

The old "London Bridge" was sold by Wilkinson. The newer "London Bridge" is mfg in China for and sold by Gillette/P&G Philippines and P&G Indonesia. I have bought mine here locally in the Philippines. I don't the history of the blade when it transitioned from Wilkinson to Gillette.

20191024_163553.jpg20191024_164352.jpg20191025_061921.jpg

Last edited:
Panda & London Bridge are in my list for the artwork alone :)
I'm not gonna buy 100 of any but I wouldn't mind a 5 or 10 pack.

If the LONDON BRIDGE show up online
And the seller is willing to ship to the
U.S.A., I'll gladly purchase some but the
Price must be inline with modern blades
And not a gouge. If anyone finds any
Please let me know.
And I'll assure you all such info will be
Well appreciated.

If the LONDON BRIDGE show up online
And the seller is willing to ship to the
U.S.A., I'll gladly purchase some but the
Price must be inline with modern blades
And not a gouge. If anyone finds any
Please let me know.
And I'll assure you all such info will be
Well appreciated.

If you would just like to try them out next time I am at the store I can pick up a few tucks and mail them to you regular airmail from the Philippines just in a plain envelope. That is the only economical way to send. It is just too expensive to ship UPS or Fed Ex or package mail. Just PM me on here if you are interested.

They are just ok....Maybe 2 or 3 good shaves per blade...They cost about .30 USD for for a five pack. The Gillette "London Bridge" is a much better deal in the long run because they sell for about .45 USD per 5 pack but I can get a good week of decent shaving from one of these.
I agree. The Gillette London Bridge is an awesome blade. I'm really loving it. One of the best I've ever used.
proxy.php

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Usual spots.
Here you go. Pretty cheap in Malaysia. But super awesome blades for sure.
proxy.php

I guess they rereleased it in the asian market. Haven’t seen it for sale anywhere online yet though.
Cheap here in Malaysia. But awesome blades. One of my favourites. I've been tested over 40 blades. This one is up there.
proxy.php

Haven't found a Vendor who'll ship me
Some to the USA yet !
Has anyone found such a vendor yet?
If so please let us know by replying to
This thread.

Haven't found a Vendor who'll ship me
Some to the USA yet !
Has anyone found such a vendor yet?
If so please let us know by replying to
This thread.
I've also contacted Geofatboy and West Coast Shaving to try and source for these blades. Hope they get hold of these and make them available outside Asia. These are seriously good blades.

I really don't like dealing with either Alibaba or AliExpress. Horrible shipping delays, product not shipped and refunded two & three months later, terrible communications....not my cup of tea, and I don't care how cheap they are. Consistency of quality is an issue as well. As far as I'm concerned, we should never support Chinese knock-offs of US designed products. Keep doing that and there won't be any new products for them to knock off.

For the non-Malay/Indonesian speakers:
Dengan lapisan ajaib means with a miraculous coating. That explains the positive reviews, surely [emoji6]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
You're absolutely right.
I seriously don't know what the blade is coated with, but it's definitely fantastic.
I hope all all of you somehow get to try it.

Top Bottom