What's new

Blade Wrappers

If you google "razor blade collecting" you'll find more information than you can ever use. And yes there are many that collect the wrappers.

Len

Thanks Mr Razor, I blame you actually, for my obsession (I'm joking of course) but its your wonderful photos, and others, that have me thinking about razors morning noon and night. I want a display cabinet, i want shiny razors, i want straights to frame, i want wrappers to nostalgise, i want, i want , i want..............

Why can't i have two heads and then i could use two razors at a time.

I must also say, i've never been on such an informative and pleasant forum. Everyone has been great, loads of info and no-one seems to get annoyed with new members. Some other places i've been (other topics and interests) seem to delight in fighting with each other. None of that here, that i have seen.

Thanks Mr Razor, I blame you actually, for my obsession (I'm joking of course) but its your wonderful photos, and others, that have me thinking about razors morning noon and night. I want a display cabinet, i want shiny razors, i want straights to frame, i want wrappers to nostalgise, i want, i want , i want..............

I must also say, i've never been on such an informative and pleasant forum. Everyone has been great, loads of info and no-one seems to get annoyed with new members. Some other places i've been (other topics and interests) seem to delight in fighting with each other. None of that here, that i have seen.

:biggrin:

Sigh.... I know what you mean. My beard is a slow-grower, with a BBS shave I have to wait 2 days before there's enough to shave again.

This is certainly a very well run board and the quality of the postings/members show through. Like you I spend time on other forums where the discourse is nowhere near as civil as it is here. The attitudes and tone of B&B is very much gentlemanly. I like that! Very refreshing compared to some of the other places I hang out at when I'm online. Kudo's to the staff here for doing such a good job!

John

Top Bottom