What's new

Blade Storage Hack

Hi all -

I wanted you know what some of you may have come up with to keep your blades/tucks organized.

I am currently using a medium-small food storage container with a lid. It holds the blades, but they kind of float around loose inside.

I'd love to see (pics if you can) some elegant repurposing to tame the blade collection...

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I'm posting this here not to discourage others from posting their ideas - Please do!
But to give you some possible ideas of what some others have done.

Reactions: Kix

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I kind of like that cigar box idea. Cigar boxes (older ones made with some thought to quality) can be very attractive.
A tackle box seems like it would work just fine, and be pretty waterproof to boot.
You might consider a trip to your local Joanns, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby as they generally have clear flat compartmentalized storage boxes for hobbyists that do collecting, bead work, etc.

I saw the cigar boxes - beautiful! There is a wine store nearby that sells their empty ones for $4 I think.

And they smell so great.

Reactions: Kix
More ideas in this thread. I use parts boxes (like tackle boxes) from Harbor Freight.

123.jpg

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Flambeau makes a line of flat clearish tackle boxes that are adjustable and constructed (partially) of an anti rust material - I use them for other stuff but they'd be ideal for blades. Just looked they are called "Tuff Tainers". Mine are made in the US too

1666573459815.png
1666573459815.png

Top Bottom