What's new

Blade Disposal

I was just wondering how most folks dispose of their used DE blades. When I was a kid I remember our bathroom cabinet had a little slot for used blades--I guess they just collected in the crawl space under the house. Now I just wrap my used blades in the wax paper the new blade comes in and throw it in the trash. Anyone do it differently?

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Don't most of the packages have a slot to store the used blades? Of course, if you're buying in bulk.....

I use this. It's only $0.99

"The safe and sanitary way to dispose of used blades without risk or worry. The extra-long slot in the top of the canister is designed to accomodate the extra length of straight razor blades as well as standard double-edge blades.

Container may be opened and emptied when full or simply disposed of entirely."

proxy.php

http://www.classicshaving.com/catalog/item/1240646/799291.htm

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I dunno. $0.99 is kinda steep. It would cut into my cream addiction.:001_rolle

I've heard of people making a 'piggy bank' for blades out of an old medicine jar. Just cut a slit in the lid, close it and you have a childproof container for them.

i take mine out and put it in this highly sophisticated bag lined contraption called a trash can..

Someone told me that it will catch on soon and everyone will be putting their old blades in these after a while.

Top Bottom