What's new

Blade bank

It is about 1/5 full. I think I am beginning to get the hang of this wet shaving business.

$IMG_1638.jpg

I believe some, if not all, pharmacies will supply them free of charge. I know my local pharmacy does it. The only downside to it is their size. They are just too big for my limited space.

WOW that's a good idea. I don't think I'd leave it on the counter but in the bathroom closet for sure. Love it! I'll go to Walgreen's today.

I use a chicken broth can I spray painted white.

Broth came out the same hole the blades go in now. A little slit I made with a utility knife.

I use a chicken broth can I spray painted white.
Broth came out the same hole the blades go in now. A little slit I made with a utility knife.

Same here. After two years worth of blades, plus all the unusable "vintage" blades acquired with razors, I'm nowhere near topping it off. It's getting heavy though.

I just found out that you can buy one of these from Walgreens - hands-down the coolest blade bank possible.

Great safe way to dispose of your bladews- just open up the top slot a little with a knife of dremel and you are good to go.

Can you take a picture of the top?
I will. i dremeled out one of the openings so that a DE blade would go through with no issues. I think I paid 4 bucks for it at CVS--I don't have the time to make a blade bank from a soup can, and this will be incinerated once I turn it in.

Or perhaps I will sell it on eBay, since there are a good number of slightly used Personna 74's deep within its confines.

Dimensions are about 8" tall by 4" square. Normally sits under the counter, next to the Gigantor box of flesh blades.

Last edited:
I'm using this, after Stubblefield's fine suggestion to use a biohazard container.

$151089673318_1.jpg

Should last for my lifetime, or until the sun goes nova.

Top Bottom