What's new

Blade Bank Idea

I was at a commissary and picked this up thinking it'll make a nice blade bank.
IMG_20201204_202815.jpg

Well I went down the rabbit hole here. I ordered both tins with tea and explained to my wonderful better half that I bought her some tea (she loves drinking tea British style with milk) but told her I wanted the tins once she was done. She was happy to get the tea but she explained she needed a new tea pot. Long story short I ended up buying her a fancy electric tea maker with presets for different kinds of tea that set me back $60 to cover my impulse buy of $20 to get the tins. SMH, the things we do to sustain our AD’s in this hobby.

Well I went down the rabbit hole here. I ordered both tins with tea and explained to my wonderful better half that I bought her some tea (she loves drinking tea British style with milk) but told her I wanted the tins once she was done. She was happy to get the tea but she explained she needed a new tea pot. Long story short I ended up buying her a fancy electric tea maker with presets for different kinds of tea that set me back $60 to cover my impulse buy of $20 to get the tins. SMH, the things we do to sustain our AD’s in this hobby.

So she sent you into the "Rabbit Hole Annex", eh?

The prices at Amazon are outrageous! I think I got it for $4 at the commissary. I did drink the tea and it wasn't bad; little milk and sugar.

Shave Stuff.JPG

An old soup broth can is working well for me. No doubt it will take years to fill up. I also made a razor stand using the box the head of my WCS 84S razor came in.

Why buy a fancy end-item when you can make it yourself.

Reactions: abj
Just an empty Mentos box.
Photo is not so good, but you have an idea

Attachments

• IMG_20201214_152137.jpg
    IMG_20201214_152137.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
I grab whatever empty container I can find.

I think this from the dollar store. It was once a bathroom/room freshener. I dump all the gel beads out.

IMG_3488.JPG

Top Bottom