What's new

Blacklands Sabre in Hand. Classy & Elegant Presentation.....

If you ever wanted to try the Sabre and L2, just drop me a pm. I don’t mind if you want to take it for a spin.....

Thanks for the comparison.

Thanks for the offer! I don't want to try it right now, but would like to reserve the opportunity to try it at a later time.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Just finally but the bullet and ordered since my Dart refund came. I think I’m going to like this razor quite a bit. Went with the L2 plate.

Just finally but the bullet and ordered since my Dart refund came. I think I’m going to like this razor quite a bit. Went with the L2 plate.

It’s a keeper for sure. I don’t know if you’ve shaved with a GEM blade before but, just keep in mind that those blades get better after a couple of shaves. Once you get to your 3rd or 4th shave, magic time with the Sabre....

I know the Sabre is supposed to be milder blade than the other Blackland razors. How much pressure do you need with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
It’s a keeper for sure. I don’t know if you’ve shaved with a GEM blade before but, just keep in mind that those blades get better after a couple of shaves. Once you get to your 3rd or 4th shave, magic time with the Sabre....

I have a 1912 which is my only GEM but even with just that I’ve found that the GEM PTFE blades get along with my skin better than anything outside of a well honed straight.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
The Sabre L2 is waiting for me at home when I get off work. Shane must have given me good shipping for a Sunday delivery!

The Sabre L2 is waiting for me at home when I get off work. Shane must have given me good shipping for a Sunday delivery!

proxy.php

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush

L2 feels like it’s got medium aggression leaning slightly toward the mild end of the spectrum but it’s also very efficient in spite of the mild face feel. BBS everywhere. I did reopen a couple nicks from trying out the Dart but otherwise the shave is near perfect.

As mentioned in your SE1 thread I think I’m going to wait for reviews on the Blackland SE before I pick up another AC razor. Wish I could rent one instead of having to pay full price to try it out lol

L2 feels like it’s got medium aggression leaning slightly toward the mild end of the spectrum but it’s also very efficient in spite of the mild face feel.

The SE1 is in that neighborhood!

I wouldn't be surprised if Blackland's AC SE razor has similar specs as the Sabre, question is, which one?

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush

I wouldn't be surprised if Blackland's AC SE razor has similar specs as the Sabre, question is, which one?

The discussion on the Facebook page paints the picture that the new SE will be a little more aggressive but it’s speculation. If it is reviewed on the same level as the ATT it will be my choice on aesthetics alone at that point. These Blackland razors are gorgeous which is the main reason their SE is keeping me from just jumping on the SE1.

My understanding is the ne Blackland AC is going yo be completely different than the Sabre. This will not be a blade to replace it. And remember you have a 30-day return policy. To get your money back. That is basically giving someone the chance to try a razor out and see if it is for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my favorite razor of all time. Once available, I’m going to purchase a second one, this time with the polished finish.

Top Bottom