What's new

Blackland vector

Cack, was wondering this. I did see one on the bay here in the UK last week but the buy it now price was rediculous IMHO. Still waiting for a cobra to come up. Regret selling mine. But I needed the cash.

Cack, was wondering this. I did see one on the bay here in the UK last week but the buy it now price was rediculous IMHO. Still waiting for a cobra to come up. Regret selling mine. But I needed the cash.

It is a pity, because the Vector is just about the best safety razor I have used. I'm rather glad I bought mine when I did. :001_smile

As mentioned above, we've lost our UK retailer so we're on the hunt for a replacement. I'm hoping to get that solved in the next couple of months. In the meantime, we happily ship worldwide.

As mentioned above, we've lost our UK retailer so we're on the hunt for a replacement. I'm hoping to get that solved in the next couple of months. In the meantime, we happily ship worldwide.
Unrelated to international issues, but I just ordered a Vector and I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have a company with a regular supply and is actually in constant contact with customers.

I can confirm that Blackland has wonderful customer service. Just yesterday I sent an email and had a response from Shane within 10 minutes that resolved the issue completely and promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

2 shaves in with my newly acquired Vector and this thing is amazing. Wish I woulda tried it sooner. It has the same efficiency as my CG lvl 3 and newly acquired H&S N076 17-4, but feels so much milder.

Top Bottom