What's new

FS Blackland Vector, Stainless Steel, Machined Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This razor is only 2 months old and presents as new. It has never been dropped, I've always used a nylon washer between the handle and baseplate, and it has always been taken apart and wiped down after every time I’ve used it. The reason for selling is that I prefer my DE razors more and have decided to stick with just that one blade format. Includes all the original Blackland packaging.

Price: $170
CONUS shipping included

CONUS only & PayPal Goods and Services for payment

If you’re buying the razor, I can include any of the packs of blades below for an additional $5 each, or you can have them all for an additional $20. Only 1 blade has been used from each pack.

- Kai Captain Titan Mild (19 blades remaining)
- Kai Captain Titan Mild Protouch MG (14 blades remaining)
- Feather Professional (19 blades remaining)
- Feather ProGuard (14 blades remaining)
- Feather SoftGuard (14 blades remaining) *Note: These SoftGuards fit a bit tight in this Vector, but they do work*
- Schick Proline P-30 (29 blades remaining) **Note: These Schick blades do not work with this Vector razor, so only consider purchasing if you have another AC style razor that you can use them in. This is a known issue where they don’t always work with Vectors. They worked great in the RR Hawk V3 razor that I sold recently**

IMG_4577.JPG

IMG_4586.JPG

IMG_4590.JPG

IMG_4595.JPG

IMG_4596.JPG

IMG_4603.JPG

IMG_4589.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom