What's new

FS Blackland Vector, Schick Injectors, RazoRock Hawk...

Need to pare down my collection...

Up first is a Blackland Vector, machined finish, safety bar base plate. Tried it once and didn't like it. Almost perfect condition other than light marks on the bottom of the base plate from tightening and loosening the handle. Comes with a partial thing of Captain Titan Mild blades. Should be at least 15 or so in there.

Retails for $200. $150 shipped, CONUS only.

Pictures here:
Next is a vintage Schick Injector I got from Above the Tie. I think this is a type G? Same story, tried it once and didn't like it - a little too aggressive for me. Good condition overall.

$35 shipped, CONUS only.

Pictures here:
Next is a Schick Injector I got from a member here. This is a type J2. Tried it once but didn't like it - a little too aggressive for me. Hinges for the case in the plastic bag, if you are brave, you can try to put them back on, I wasn't, and neither was the previous owner. Very good condition.

$20 shipped, CONUS only.

Pictures here:
Finally, a RazorRock Hawk V2 electric blue. Tried it once, didn't like it. (Sound familiar?) Will throw in an Above the Tie Calypso aluminum handle. Excellent condition.

Retails for $29.99 and $22 for the Calypso handle.

$30 shipped, CONUS only.

Pictures here:
Payment accepted via PayPal.

You may check out my 100% feedback rating on eBay or AR15.com, member name pokey074.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom