What's new

FT Blackland Vector, NOS Schick Injector Adjustable, Fatboy Rhodium Plated, and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONUS only... for TRADE only, all shipping from Illinois included in this trade via USPS or UPS. Upon successful completion of any transaction, I intend to get it to the post office or UPS within 1-2 business days. Signature will be required.

TRADE THESE ITEMS FOR A HOMELIKE TRAIGA ADJUSTABLE RAZOR. IF YOU HAVE BOTH THE OC AND SB PLATES, THAT WOULD BE COOL. BUT IF YOU HAVE ONLY THE SOLID BASE PLATE, THAT’S OK. Razor must be in excellent condition or better.

Please PM me if you want to trade your Homelike Traiga Adjustable for this bundle.

All items might have minor wear from usage, but all are in working order. I need to clear out a lot of excess, hopefully to the benefit of others (and so I can obtain a Traiga). So here goes….

This package might serve the shaver that wants to try many different razors in exchange for this trade, then later to keep what is liked, and to PIF or sell less liked items.

Items include:
  • Blackland Vector Razor w/Stand I believe this is one of the very first versions of this SA razor.
  • FATBOY “F”, RHODIUM PLATED. Excellent working razor.
  • Rockwell Model “T” w/Stand. This is their T1 in Gunmetal blue. Works just fine.
  • NOS Schick Adjustable Razor in original packaging of yester-year, includes blades.
  • GEM Pushbutton Razor. Gold & Black Handle
  • Schick “G” Injector. This has a dulled blade inside to maintain the mechanism. It is very nice. Nice handle and head.
  • Mongoose SS Head. Included is a SS handle, probably a Bulldog type
  • One Extra SS Handle.
  • 3 Misc Zamac Razors. One of these razors is a slant type
As a matter of good housecleaning, please clean and sanitize them.

AGAIN….THESE ITEMS IN TRADE FOR AN EXCELLENT CONDITION OR BETTER "HOMELIKE TRAIGA ADJUSTABLE RAZOR" (WITH SB PLATE or an SB & OC base plate).

Thanks for taking time to look!

Attachments

• IMG_3154.jpg
    IMG_3154.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3150.jpg
    IMG_3150.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3149.jpg
    IMG_3149.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3153.jpg
    IMG_3153.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3155.jpg
    IMG_3155.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3151.jpg
    IMG_3151.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 46
FYI it is called a Taiga, not a Traiga. Wouldn't want you to trade away some of that awesome kit for some cheap, similarly named Chinese clone or something.

Ah yes. Kingfisher. Thank you very much!

CLARIFICATION for this BST post: So it would be a trade for the Homelike Taiga Adjustable razor….with an SB preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom