What's new

Blackland Vector After 3 weeks

The Vector could turn you into a single edge shaver. Why? The Vector provides a great quick shave for me, both head and face. You can zip around your face without fear, WTG and ATG. The small light head makes is easy to shave your under your nose and does a better job on my chin and neck than my de razors. I get a lot of blade feel (proline) but it is harmless proven by no alum sting after the shave. Even an aggressive angle for a closer pass is easy on the face.

Good to hear, since I have a Vector just waiting for its first outing. I was contemplating using it with a Feather Super Pro, but think I'll start out with the Proline. I might run it alongside my ATT SE1, just to see how the two compare.

My inaugural shave was with the Proline (great shave), shave #2 was with the Feather Super Pro and it failed me in a big way. Maybe I am just a wimp or have a poor technique for the Feather. I also found that my T&H cream enhanced the result vs my MWF soap. The soap produced a great shave but the cream felt smoother. Enjoy.

Top Bottom