What's new

Blackland sabre

Thinking of purchasing a blackland sabre.

Would like to hear some reviews from anyone who owns one or used one.

Worth it?

Get one. It will last forever and it gives a close shave that, paired with a good lather, will feel like you're rubbing your face with a silk hanky. Also, it's sexy as all that.

I have one and as far as SE/Gem razors, it's only surpassed in efficiency by a little bit by the Gem MMOC. With that said it is a smoother shaver than the MMOC and more efficient than any other SE in my collection. Overall it's in my Top 5 and what I really like about it is you can use it daily if you choose and get a great DFS or BBS shave every time with no irritation and in fact you'd have to work hard to get any irritation out of this razor. About the only razor that is even less of a concern in that area is the OB Genesis V2 but it is not as efficient as the Sabre. In fact Blackland is coming out with a new baseplate soon that has a .09 larger blade gap which will make it even more efficient than it already is. Love mine and I highly recommend you get one. Just be aware they go really fast when they are released so if your not signed in to their website and joined to receive their newsletter it's pretty hard to get one. One nice thing is once you do sign up Shane sends out a day and time that they will be up for sale on the site. So I'd suggest you sign up like now. I sat right in front of my computer and as soon as the time rolled close to in this case 11am release time I started to put one in my cart and I started at 10:58am and kept repeating over and over again until one showed up in my cart and quickly checked out. They all sold out quickly. I can't predict that will happen again but if I wanted one I wouldn't take a chance and I'd do it again just as I did. Also used ones are hard to find unless you have someone you know that's selling theirs. Bottom line fit and finish is top quality and a great shaver.
Hope that helped!

I have one and as far as SE/Gem razors, it's only surpassed in efficiency by a little bit by the Gem MMOC. With that said it is a smoother shaver than the MMOC and more efficient than any other SE in my collection. Overall it's in my Top 5 and what I really like about it is you can use it daily if you choose and get a great DFS or BBS shave every time with no irritation and in fact you'd have to work hard to get any irritation out of this razor. About the only razor that is even less of a concern in that area is the OB Genesis V2 but it is not as efficient as the Sabre. In fact Blackland is coming out with a new baseplate soon that has a .09 larger blade gap which will make it even more efficient than it already is. Love mine and I highly recommend you get one. Just be aware they go really fast when they are released so if your not signed in to their website and joined to receive their newsletter it's pretty hard to get one. One nice thing is once you do sign up Shane sends out a day and time that they will be up for sale on the site. So I'd suggest you sign up like now. I sat right in front of my computer and as soon as the time rolled close to in this case 11am release time I started to put one in my cart and I started at 10:58am and kept repeating over and over again until one showed up in my cart and quickly checked out. They all sold out quickly. I can't predict that will happen again but if I wanted one I wouldn't take a chance and I'd do it again just as I did. Also used ones are hard to find unless you have someone you know that's selling theirs. Bottom line fit and finish is top quality and a great shaver.
Hope that helped!

Thanks for the info. Just been on the site and the sabre is in stock to purchase.

I will make a payment now [emoji6]

I've had the Sabre for approximately a month, shaving daily, and have only strayed from it twice. It finally unlocked the GEM blade for me as I just couldn't get along with the multitude of vintage GEM razors I'd tried. I'm glad you pulled the trigger, you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom