What's new

Blackland Razors Ti Blackbird

I just used a polished stainless blackbird for the first time. 2 passes later I said what the ****. What an incredible razor. I've got a few different razors but the blackbird is just leagues ahead of them. Never had such a smooth trouble free shave before. I'm only 1 shave in with it but Christ what a difference. Probably could have stopped after 1 pass it was that good. This might be the one and only razor for me.

Another amazing shave, like every single one so far.
Cheers lads!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I hope that Shane releases these 'tamed beasts' this Saturday. I have extensively been searching for a highly efficient and forgiving razor for a quite some time. I think this is the one for me. I'm just waiting for that newsletter email from Blackland for the Ti Birds!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Besides weight is there any difference in the shave between Ti and the others?

The Ti feels more nimble and maneuverable to me than the Stainless and Brass razors - BIG PLUS given my current biases on these points.

The Blackland Razors Vector has really spoiled me where nimble and maneuverable are concerned. The Ti gets close, but the Vector still has the crown.

The Blackbird Ti and the Vector get used very regularly. Two absolute world class razors! :thumbup:

As are the Brass and Stainless Blackbirds. ;)

YMMV :)

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
The Shave:
20210325_202224~2.jpg

Razor: Blackland Razors Ti Blackbird
Blade: Wizamet Super Iridium (2)
Brush: Graydog Backyard Maple Chubby (TNS 26mm Full Moon)
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: Musgo Real Classic

Post-Shave:
20210325_202401~2.jpg

Moisturiser: Nivea Post Shave Balm + Hyaluronic Acid
Aftershave: Epsilon Mediterranean Blue
Fragrance: Belcam Blue Depths EdT Spray

The Blackland Ti Blackbird impresses me greatly. An awesome razor! :thumbup:

Outstanding shave and excellent results! :cool:

Blackbird Ti was supposed to be back in stock in March, I don't follow artisans on social media as often as I should, does anybody know of an approximate re-release date? It looks like a new release by Blackland is overshadowing all the excitement over the Ti Bird.

The OP review has been a pleasure to read and following what other users have said I have to agree that the Ti-Bird is a top shelf razor. The feel of the cuts in the handle just feel right on giving me the control I want for my daily shave. The lightness of Ti has never been an issue compared to SS and a rather pleasure changing it up from the normal use of heavier SS shavers.
If Shane is in the process of coming up with a new design I look forward to seeing what it is.

Top Bottom