What's new

Blackland Razors Ti Blackbird

Awesome; satin finish looks great! Curious if you have any estimates on when the polished Ti will be offered again?

We don't have an ETA. Polished is going on a hiatus until we can make it better and/or until we can make it more easily. It just really, really sucks to do and you still can't get the same results as stainless steel. It's distinctly possible that the polished finish will only return occasionally in a limited capacity. That's TBD. Anodizing will probably be here first.

Well crud, that's what I had been hoping for... bead blast is all I really wanted, not buying "as machined" for premium products. I am sure I won't be able to get one unless I ponce on it, of well. 😩
(hoping he sticks with it and I can get it on the next batch)

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Looks like the value of my polished TiBird just went up to …
1660156467916.gif

Well crud, that's what I had been hoping for... bead blast is all I really wanted, not buying "as machined" for premium products. I am sure I won't be able to get one unless I ponce on it, of well. 😩
(hoping he sticks with it and I can get it on the next batch)

We have a good supply of these and more are in the pipeline so I don’t think it will be a problem. You should be able to get one for sure. :)

Heads up, a high quality machined finish is more expensive and difficult to do than blasting over a less meticulous finish. We put a ton of time and effort into our machined finishes and I certainly think they’re premium.

Well let's see how good the supply is! I just got the email that The Bird(Ti) will be released on Sunday and I have funding... probably going to hold off a day or two just to be stubborn. Looking forward to trying it this time or the next batch. :cool:
(looks amazing, please get the new videos up though.)

Well let's see how good the supply is! I just got the email that The Bird(Ti) will be released on Sunday and I have funding... probably going to hold off a day or two just to be stubborn. Looking forward to trying it this time or the next batch. :cool:
(looks amazing, please get the new videos up though.)
Videos on the new finish are up. Click the link in your email. There's also an accompanying YT Short showing off the finish without me babbling.

Top Bottom