What's new

Blackland dart

Have it. Love it. I’ve been going back and forth the past few weeks with a RazoRock Game Changer .84 as a daily driver. Definitely not a razor you can use on auto pilot, but you’ll be rewarded with a close comfortable shave when treated with respect. I can generally cut close to a BBS with 2 passes. Extremely efficient shaving machine.

I almost had to send mine back, because it was just too aggressive to use and enjoy. It was almost as aggressive as my Blackbird (which I did have to sell).

Workmanship and design and feel were superb, though.

Then... I brought the handle a little closer to my face and it eased up on the roughness enough for me to enjoy it as a daily driver if I wanted.

this is the machined version .

I tried the polished version and it was more aggressive still. And bringing the handle in, closer to the face, did not work with it. I'm guessing that the polishing of the surfaces opened up the gap just a little bit more and that unfortunately made all the difference in the world for me.

But if you buy directly from Shane, you get a month to try it out no risk to you.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Just an after thought- Shane does run specials now and again. I picked mine us for around $85 if I remember correctly.

Has anyone else had an issue with the angle?

Holding the handle closer to the face?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom