What's new

Blackland Blackbird

Purchased a machined Blackbird with the 101mm handle on black friday.

I was on blacklands website checking for news of the New Era ready to land as it would be in my targeted budget . What i discovered blackland was having an incredible sale , and was too good to pass up, I had to do a triple take to make sure my eyes wasn't playing tricks on me.
Very excited to get the razor and see what all the hype is about. I have two decent razors the 6S and the GC .84P and OC plate.
The blackbird on the very first shave felt like the Grail. For me the blackbird has outperformed expectations.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Yes that was a killer sale. It was all I could do to resist buying another Blackbird on Black Friday. Conversely, they released a new website yesterday and the Blackbird regular price has now gone up my $15. Enjoy your BB shaves. Gonna break out my Brassbird this morning.

The blackbird on the very first shave felt like the Grail. For me the blackbird has outperformed expectations.
I had the same thought. My Grail razor had been a Blackland Tradere SB. I didn’t think it could get better, but the Blackbird may have surpassed it.

Top Bottom