What's new

Blackland Blackbird - What's your thoughts on that?

Sure....the guard does however make contact with the face. Enough for me
to notice. Anyway, I dont want to rain on any parade here.
Great razor....please enjoy.
Yea that's just a too-steep angle. The guard shouldn't feel uncomfortable. Ultimately that's 100% our fault for not providing you with sufficient information. We're working on fixing that now to make sure our customers know what to expect and how to adjust their technique.

Also, it's totally fine if someone doesn't like the Blackbird - plenty don't. I don't mind at all. It just bums me out when they give up too early because we'll never know if it could have been a great fit. And it especially bums me out when we fail to help that person get the most out of their razor.

Great razors. The Ti Blackbird is my favorite DE razor. :)

A quick search in the DE Razors room will yield numerous posts on the various Blackbirds. Check out the Blackland Thursday thread.

Also check out the Blackland Brotherhood thread in Clubs and Brotherhoods. :)

I have had the SS Blackbird for a few weeks now and can say its my favorite razor no doubt, might even go so far as to say I have found my holy grail razor...

find it hard to not pick up daily, nothing i have give such a smooth, safe and bloodless BBS

I always shave at least 1-2 ATG passes and find the small gap on the BB along with its forward blade exposure is the perfect combo and the best DE for ATG for me

Top Bottom