What's new

Blackland Blackbird "Lite"

I just ordered one for my son, and I hope it will come to Greece very soon. I will ask my son a comparison vs Era. (He does not give me to try Era :c4: )

I am very happy though with my Blackbird.

Just a question for Shane. Is there a family discount?

I'd reckon a guess that this is it, no?

Nah this isn't it. This is a minor product release. Far bigger projects and also more minor ones are coming up. One major project was going to be unveiled this fall, but we took it back to the drawing board instead.

Just a question for Shane. Is there a family discount?

For buying multiple products at once? There isn't one currently, but we've considered bulk order discounts.

Shane, any leads on the new Razor? Will it be a DE or a SE? What new things can come in the future? to go saving

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
First shave with the Blackbird Lite.

It was immediately apparent that my customary (and preferred) steep angle will simply not work with this baseplate. I rode it along the intuitive curve of the top cap and achieved a very comfortable yet efficient shave. I paired it with a 3rd use Feather and no drama ensued - no nicks, cuts, irritation. A very pleasant shave. This Bird doesn’t ‘sing’ as much as the standard does, and it’s likely due to the different angle of attack.

For those wanting to experience a Bird but fear its aggressive reputation, the Blackbird Lite will be a welcome addition to your den. Nothing to fear here!

C42A94B4-63B9-42A0-9E56-0C4245D7B49E.jpeg

First shave with the Blackbird Lite.

It was immediately apparent that my customary (and preferred) steep angle will simply not work with this baseplate. I rode it along the intuitive curve of the top cap and achieved a very comfortable yet efficient shave. I paired it with a 3rd use Feather and no drama ensued - no nicks, cuts, irritation. A very pleasant shave. This Bird doesn’t ‘sing’ as much as the standard does, and it’s likely due to the different angle of attack.

For those wanting to experience a Bird but fear its aggressive reputation, the Blackbird Lite will be a welcome addition to your den. Nothing to fear here!

View attachment 1571403

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the report!

Top Bottom