What's new

Black Mamba, All Black 3one6, GC 68OC, Hawk V3, Occams DE, Injectors, GEMs, Brushes and More.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff for sale. Payment by PayPal G&S. All items include paypal fees and shipping for conus only (except where noted). If you want me to ship internationally, please reach out via PM for shipping costs. All items listed as “free shipping with any other item purchased” are just too inexpensive to include shipping. So they will ship free with another item where shipping is included. I can negotiate a bundle discount for those wanting multiple items. So please message me if interested. Thanks!

Razors:

1. Black Mamba. The original. Circa 2015. Unobtainium. Its been called a prototype. Ikon ISS stainless handle was stock. This is the razor that came out years prior to the production Mamba razors. There were only a couple dozen made. I believe there were 12 with the Bamboo handle, and not many more with this OSS handle. This Mamba is quite a bit more aggressive than the production models. Premium milled stainless, with a slick black “super glide” coating. I assume its some sort of DLC coating or similar. Fabulous razor. If you have been wanting one, here is your opportunity. These don’t come around very often. And when they do, the prices are higher than what I am asking here. This razor is in great condition. There is a small amount of finish wear on the safety bar, and the bottom of the baseplate as pictured. $220 shipped.

2. Edwin Jagger All-Black 3one6 Code Zero Limited Edition. This is a rare, all black 3one6 that was offered as part of an environmentally conscious campaign to use refillable shaving and bath products to cut down on packaging waste. It is fully black and has the Code Zero logo on the top cap. This release was limited to 100 razors. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to participate in the campaign and purchase this razor. The razor is in great shape. There is a little bit of color loss between the knurling of the handle, which can only be seen at certain angles, and is very difficult to capture in the photos. Otherwise the finish is excellent. $120 shipped.

3. Razorock Hawk V3 Stainless AC Type Razor – HD Handle. I really wanted to like this razor. I shave with a Feather AC, and have yet to find an AC safety razor I like. But this is a great razor, well liked by a lot of people. This one has maybe 2 shaves on it. $50 shipped.

4. Razorock Game Changer 68 OC – Radio Knob Handle. You all know what this is. The 68OC is currently out of stock at IB. Get yours here. $50 shipped.

5. Maggards V3 (DE89 Clone) Head with Razorock Stainless bulldog handle. This was my travel razor for several years, and has toured all over the world with me. However, I have several official DE89/R89 razors, and have no spot for this one in my rotation anymore. The Maggards V3 is the best of the DE89 clones in my opinion. $19 shipped.

6. Razorock Old Type with Stainless HD Handle - This is a great mild open comb razor. $15 shipped.

7. Occam’s DE Stainless Safety Razor Set. Have you ever wanted an ALL Stainless DE89? Ever wanted a DE89 with a little more efficiency? Well this set is it! Includes all 3 Baseplates, Smooth Cap, Ridged Cap, Occam Barberpole handle, plus one extra Razorock Barberpole handle that matches this set perfectly. This gives you two full usable razors plus one extra baseplate. This set has been out of stock for a long time. Get it here! Excellent condition. $50 shipped.

8. Lot of Four Vintage Schick Injector Razors:
1 Type J2 – Black - Long barrel shaped handle and chrome head
2 Type I1 - Short square ribbed ivory handle and gold head
3 Type G6 – Translucent Amber plastic handle – fixed spring
4 Type E2 – Amber Bakelite Handle – Spring rotates to the left to release blade
All four razors are user grade. There are no blades loaded. I’m not an injector expert, so please let me know if I got any of the model id’s wrong. I will not split up this lot. $39 shipped.

9. Lot of Four Vintage GEM Type Razors:
1 & 2: Two @ GEM Pushbutton Razors. Both say GEM on the handle and Baseplate
3: Ever-Ready Brkyn Flip Cap - Pat App'd For
4: GEM 1912 Brooklyn
All four razors are user grade. I’m not a GEM expert, so please let me know if I got any of the model id’s wrong. I will not split up this lot. $39 shipped.

Brushes:

1. Yaqi 24 mm Timberwolf – Mysterious Space handle. This is an awesome brush. I purchased it with a bunch of other synths to evaluate which knot I would order for a set of custom brushes I was having made to commemorate my son getting his Eagle Scout. This one was the winner. Low miles on this one. $19 shipped.

2. Whipped Dog 24 mm synth. Old school Whipped Dog from the early days when synths were generally bad, and Larry from Whipped Dog started making these amazing synthetic brushes. Probably 7 or 8 years old. So soft. So luxurious. Very nice black marbled handle. $19 shipped.

3. Whipped Dog 30 mm synth. Another old school Whipped Dog. Solid brush. Really dense, soft knot with some backbone. Very nice dark blue handle. This brush feels much more high end then some of the other 30 mm brushes that came out later. $22 shipped.

4. Semogue 1305 Boar Brush. My favorite Boar brush. But I have moved away from the Boar brushes. Can only keep one. And that would be a B&B Limited Edition brush, so this one has to go. Soft for a boar. Great backbone. Zero bad smells. Great brush. I will miss it! $19 shipped.

5. Vie-Long 04312 Professional Horse Hair Brush. Had to try a horse brush. This one was a good one. 21 mm knot. 61 mm loft. Softer than a boar with great backbone. $10, with free shipping with any other item purchased.

6. Omega 10049 Boar Brush. 25 mm knot. 63 mm loft. This is a classic Italian boar brush. Excellent shape. Smells nice. Probably about 8 years old. Sparse usage in my rotation. $6, with free shipping with any other item purchased.

7. Razorock Plissoft 24 mm – Black. This is the original Plissoft brush. I got this when they were first released. It’s a good one. Nice condition. $6, with free shipping with any other item purchased.

8. Razorock Italian Flag Barber Handle 24 mm – Three color flag design. Nice condition. Low mileage. $10, with free shipping with any other item purchased.

Pics in the following posts.... Thanks!

========================

1. Black Mamba:

1 - a.JPG

1 - b.JPG

1 - c.JPG

1 - D.JPG

2. Edwin Jagger All-Black 3one6 Code Zero Limited Edition.

2 - a.JPG

2 - b.JPG

2 - c.JPG

2 - D.JPG

2 - E.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
3. Razorock Hawk V3 Stainless AC Type Razor – HD Handle

3 - a.JPG

3 - b.JPG

3 - c.JPG

4. Razorock Game Changer 68 OC – Radio Knob Handle.

4 - a.JPG

4 - b.JPG

4 - c.JPG

5. Maggards V3 (DE89 Clone) Head with Razorock Stainless bulldog handle.

4 - c.JPG

5 - a.JPG

5 - b.JPG

5 - C.JPG

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
6. Razorock Old Type with Stainless HD Handle

6 - a.JPG

6 - b.JPG

7. Occam’s DE Stainless Safety Razor Set.

7 - a.JPG

7 - b.JPG

8. Lot of Four Vintage Schick Injector Razors

8 - a.JPG

8 - b.JPG

9. Lot of Four Vintage GEM Type Razors:

9 - a.JPG

9 - b.JPG

9 - c.JPG

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Brushes. Left to Right

pic 1: Yaqi 24 mm Timberwolf, Whipped Dog 24 mm synth, Whipped Dog 30 mm synth, Semogue 1305 Boar

pic 2: Vie-Long 04312 Professional Horse Hair, Omega 10049 Boar, Razorock Plissoft 24 mm, Razorock Italian Flag Barber Handle 24 mm

brush 1.JPG

Brush 2.JPG

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Black Mamba - SOLD
3one6 - SOLD

Someone make me an offer on the Injectors and GEM razors. I am willing to deal on those! Get yourself an instant SE collection! :)

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Here is what's left, with some REDUCTIONS:

4. Razorock Game Changer 68 OC – REDUCED: $45 shipped.

5. Maggards V3 (DE89 Clone) Head with Razorock Stainless bulldog handle. REDUCED: $15 shipped.

8. Lot of Four Vintage Schick Injector Razors - REDUCED: $35 shipped.

9. Lot of Four Vintage GEM Type Razors - REDUCED $32 shipped.

Brushes:

** Buy the Yaqi, one of the Whipped Dogs or the Semogue at my asking price, and choose either the Omega 10049 or the Plissoft Black 24 mm for FREE! Only while they last!

1. Yaqi 24 mm Timberwolf – REDUCED: $17 shipped

2. Whipped Dog 24 mm synth - $19 shipped

3. Whipped Dog 30 mm synth - $22 shipped

4. Semogue 1305 Boar Brush - REDUCED: $15 shipped

6. Omega 10049 Boar Brush - $6, with free shipping with any other item purchased

7. Razorock Plissoft 24 mm Black - $6, with free shipping with any other item purchased

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Here is what's left on Friday at noon ET....

5. Maggards V3 (DE89 Clone) Head with Razorock Stainless bulldog handle. $15 shipped.

8. Lot of Four Vintage Schick Injector Razors - REDUCED: $30 shipped.

9. Lot of Four Vintage GEM Type Razors - REDUCED $30 shipped.

Take all 8 SE Razors for $50 Shipped! What a deal! :)

Brushes:

** Buy the Yaqi, Whipped Dogs or the Semogue at my asking price, and get the Omega 10049 for FREE!

1. Yaqi 24 mm Timberwolf – $17 shipped

2. Whipped Dog 24 mm synth - $19 shipped

4. Semogue 1305 Boar Brush - $15 shipped

6. Omega 10049 Boar Brush - $6, with free shipping with any other item purchased

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
One last PRICE REDUCTION before I pull this stuff off the market. Thanks for all the peeps that already purchased from this sale!

All of these razors below are now 2 for $20, 3 for $25, 4 for $30 - Shipped ConUS!!!

- Maggards V3 (DE89 Clone) Head with Razorock Stainless bulldog handle
- Schick Injector Type J2 – Black - Long barrel shaped handle and chrome head
- Schick Injector Type I1 - Short square ribbed ivory handle and gold head
- Schick Injector Type G6 – Translucent Amber plastic handle – fixed spring
- Schick Injector Type E2 – Amber Bakelite Handle – Spring rotates to the left to release blade
- GEM Pushbutton Razor. Says GEM on the handle and Baseplate (two available)
- Ever-Ready Brkyn Flip Cap - Pat App'd For
- GEM 1912 Brooklyn

--> Omega 10049 Boar Brush free with any other item purchased

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
All the little left-overs have either been PIF’ed locally, or taken off the market due to lack of interest. So I am closing this sale. The only items left are a couple of injectors and GEMs. Thank you all for a very successful liquidation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom