What's new

Black Jelly beans...

Today I reached the bottom of the bag of jelly beans fro Easter. But although I'm done eating is the bag empty? No, there are 4 black ones left. I have spent the last few days eating around them. I guess that they serve the purpose of acting as speed bumps. I mean it causes me to eat slower as I'm afraid one of these might try to sneak into my mouth, yuck!!
I think the black jelly beans are just the Easter bunny's droppings that he leaves behind!!

proxy.php

Am I right or what? Ban the black jelly beans!!

WHAT?!?!?! NO! Besides the cinnamon red ones, the black are the best! They taste like good-n-plenty candies, and if for no other reason, than because no one else in the house likes black licorice flavor, so that's the only candy I can get that they won't eat.

The black jellybeans are the best! It's only around Easter time that you can buy a bag of just black ones so I usually go through 2-3 bags each Easter season.

Sorry, but black. Jelly Beans are excellent. I like cinnamon, coffee, and blueberry better, but I enjoy the black ones too. However, they have to be quality jelly beans.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My boys use to save the black ones for me. I'd keep them in the cupboard in a empty Nutella jar an grab 5-10 every so often and enjoy the licorice flavor. :001_cool:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
WHAT?!?!?! NO! Besides the cinnamon red ones, the black are the best! They taste like good-n-plenty candies, and if for no other reason, than because no one else in the house likes black licorice flavor, so that's the only candy I can get that they won't eat.
I'm with you buddy!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Black jelly beans are the BEST!! My wife doesn't get it. She loves Swedish Fish. I don't get it. It all evens out in the end, thus a blissful marriage.

Top Bottom