What's new

Black garlic bread

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
From Ouch International's Utility Muffin Research Kitchen:

1 fresh baguette, sliced open
spread with softened butter
spread with 1 clove black garlic*
sprinkle with mixed chopped fresh herbs- any combo of basil, thyme, sage, oregano, parsley or rosemary
drizzle with olive oil
broil until golden

*ferment your own, or go to Trader Joe.

Yum!

The Muffin Man speaks.

Has anyone thrown around the idea of a B&B cookbook?

A centralized and organized location of member recipes?

Last edited:
The Muffin Man speaks.

I'm pretty sure that was attempted at some point, in the wiki maybe, but I remember trying to look through it and having some problems. Maybe I'm mis-remembering but I think there were a bunch of dead links. At any rate, while a great idea, it would take a fair amount of effort to get it organized and well written.

I'm pretty sure that was attempted at some point, in the wiki maybe, but I remember trying to look through it and having some problems. Maybe I'm mis-remembering but I think there were a bunch of dead links. At any rate, while a great idea, it would take a fair amount of effort to get it organized and well written.

I print them off and have filed many of them loosely in cookbooks and recipe holders. Funny story. I printed this one off and handed it to my wife to file.

She said, "Who the heck is ouch?"

No worries. The Wiki is a huge animal and always hungry for content.
If you want to add to it, feel free.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I print them off and have filed many of them loosely in cookbooks and recipe holders. Funny story. I printed this one off and handed it to my wife to file.

She said, "Who the heck is ouch?"

She's just being coy. :lol:

Lucy, you got some splainin' to do.

$707.gif

Also you can get it yourself at www.blackgarlic.com. I have some recipes listed there as well. It's super easy to make (ferment) yourself, as long as you don't mind commiting an oven to a constant 170 degrees for 40 days. I have made it and it is really excellent.

14 posts and no one has asked for pics? You can't leave us hanging.

If you don't have any pics this time, I expect them next time :biggrin1:

Great idea. We might do it as a Kickstarter. If someone wants to gather recipes, I would be willing to help edit it, and line up a printer.

The Muffin Man speaks.

Top Bottom